Candidates who receive the Coca-Cola scholarship get entitled to the amount worth $20,00 for opting for any college of their choice. Coca-Cola Scholars are welcomed into the diverse community of over 6,450 change-makers.
About Coca Cola Scholarship Program
The Coca-Cola Scholarship Program is given to the graduating high-school senior students, awarded on an achievement basis. Students are selected for their leadership and serving quality, as well as their willingness and commitment to create a significant impact on their schools and communities. The Coca-Cola Scholarship Fund has helped over 6450 Coca-Cola scholars with more than $75 million worth of educational expenses. This $20,000 scholarship is given to 150 candidates every year.
Similar to any other scholarship opportunity, students need to fulfill some minimum requirements for applying to the Coca-Cola scholarship.
- Currently, you must be a high school student, attending school in the US, homeschool, or selected DoD schools, graduating at the end of the 2021-2022 academic session.
- You must be a US citizen, US National, US Permanent Resident, refugee, humanitarian Parolee, Asylee, or Cuban-Haitian Entrant.
- You must plan to pursue a college education degree from an accredited US college or university.
- Children and grandchildren of the recent Coca-Cola employees like the owners, officers, retired employees receiving benefits from the company cannot apply for this scholarship.
- High school graduates, international students, and temporary US residents cannot apply for this scholarship program.
- This scholarship program is not need-based. Rather it’s merit-based, enabling students from all types of family income levels eligible for the program.
As the Coca-Cola scholars program says, ‘Coca-Cola scholars are well-rounded, bright students who don’t only pair as great students academically but stay actively involved with their school all the time.’ These high-school graduation makes the student passionate and committed to the community.
How To Apply
The application for Coca-Cola is available online as of August 1. The last date to submit the application for consideration is on October 31, 2021.
When it comes to the scholarship terms, the Coca-Cola scholar’s application becomes relatively simple compared to others. This online application won’t need any essays or additional forms when needed. The candidates can fill this application form while detailing their grades, current employment status, employment, and community activities.
Benefits of the Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
The Coca-Cola scholarship is not only a way to pay for a college education but creating an opportunity that lasts a lifetime. The scholars getting into this program become entitled to the network of 6300 scholar alumni who helped one after another for their better college success and careers.
This scholarship program is organized to host several programs across the country. The coca-cola scholars can meet each other in the annual events as members.
The kids can do networking and make durable connections that will serve them well if they are in college and beyond.
Every other new Coca-Cola scholar gets paired with one coach, who helps them analyze, cast, and cater to the business’s future goals and make further decisions. These coaches are mentors for every student as they introduce their college journals and serve as the efficient board for advice and decision-making in the scholar’s entire college career.
Lastly, the alumni, as well as the recent scholars, can get engaged through some designated groups in social media like LinkedIn and Facebook. Moreover, the coca-cola scholar’s program even has its own book club.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities
There are two other programs hosted by Coca-Cola that trigger students’ interest who want to apply for a degree after high school. These include:
- Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team
- Available to: Two-year community college students
- Deadline: December 1, 2021
- Award Stipend: $1,500 scholarships, or the $1,250 scholarships, or the $1,000 one.
Click here to get more information on how to apply.
- Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise
Available to: Two-year community college students.
Deadline: April 30, 2022
Award Amount: $1,000 scholarships.
Click here to know more on how to apply.