About Control Risks
Control Risks is an organization that aims to recruit talented people in Nigeria just to improve their creative skills and professional exposure. It is the organization that, as a part of its human resources development strategy, keenly focuses on providing opportunities to deserving young people of Africa so that people can acquire skills and work experience according to their capabilities. That may help diminish young people’s professional alienation and increase their creative capacities by doing what they really can do and becoming what they are.
Control Risks Graudate Programme 2022
For the 4th time, Control Risks: Africa Graduate Programme (Nigeria) has taken initiative again for the Africa Graduate Programme. How does it function? People will be sorted out by trying them on various projects. This process of completing the multitasking project will make the company able to suggest to people their right line of jobs. After the successful completion of the tasks graduate will be offered to permanently join ‘Control Risks’. Such a career building is our goal that will make sure the Control Risks’ future presence in Africa.
This program is fully paid and rotates after every 18 months where people find chances to work in various lines in different countries and with diverse teams, with the expectation for the candidates to have comprehensive knowledge and an all-encompassing understanding of the solutions that Control Risks manages to offer to its clients.
Graduates from Nigeria/Kenya/Senegal/South Africa will be eligible for the program and they will have to work full-time for 18 months.
Control Risks Africa Graduate Programme Requirements & Eligibilty
- You must be a graduate or equivalent.
- You must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and other skills related to computers.
- You must have at least 3 years of work experience (internship is excluded).
- You should be fluent in reading, written, and spoken English.
- For the enhancement of skills, you must welcome change and challenging tasks.
- You ought to have the ability to work in collaboration with multiple team members just to achieve business goals.
- You need to be confident, flexible, and open to looking forwards in diverse business situations.
- You should be aligned with professional ethics and develop relationships on the international and local levels.
- You should be efficient in working with clients and colleagues because that enhances your professional exposure.
- Written and verbal communication skills and a problem-solving attitude are greatly required.
- You ought to have the ability to search for the business development initiative tasks.
- You must be able to set a timeline for the completion of the tasks.
- You must have the ability to manage workload and change priorities.
- Control Risks offers a full job in a summarized and transparent way by providing compensation and benefits package accordingly.
- Control Risks offers global bonus schemes that reward people according to their performance.
- Control Risks honors the idea of hybrid working in practice. The organization emphasizes the value of time and person together at the office or with clients. It also supports remote and flexible work.
- Control Risks avoids discrimination while recruiting and provides equal opportunities for qualified applicants from different backgrounds.
How to Apply and Application Details
You can apply for the Control Risks Graduate Programme via the Workable website. You can access the application form here: Control Risks Graduate Application.
You will need to provide your personal details and then your education background and Resume.
The last date for the submission of applications is 2nd November 2021.
Control Risks Contact Details
Control Risks Lagos Office
121 Louis Solomon Close
off Ahmadu Bello Way
Victoria Island, Lagos
Telephone number: +234 1271 3940/2931
Email address: email@example.com