Computerized school selection and placement system, in short CSSPS, is used by the students who have passed the BECE. CSSPS placement checker is the online portal that allows graduate students to check their placements in the Senior High Schools we. After the BECE results are released, the students visit the exit to prevent their placements in different schools.
How To Check The SHS Placement Through CSSPS Portal?
You need to go through an online process to check your SHS placement. If you have a good internet connection, then use your desired browser and follow the following steps to proceed:
- You can directly search “CSSPS” on your desired browser, and the official site will appear at the top of the search results. Otherwise, you can also click on the given link to get access to the page directly: https://cssps.gov.gh
- On clicking the link, you will be redirected to the home page of CSSPS. In the main menu bar beside the home button, you can notice the option of “Check Placement.”
- Click on the option of “Check Placement,” and the updated page will display the placement checking form.
- You can also visit the same page from the home page. Scroll down below the welcome message, and you can see the “Check Placement” option will be the first one out of 5 buttons. Click on it.
- The placement checking form also has guidelines for filling and submitting the form.
- In the first step, fill your index number. It is a ten-digit number you have come across during BECE.
- Once you fill it out, put your voucher code number in the second step. You can buy your eVoucher from the CSSPS portal or via mobile SMS. The eVoucher is very useful as it makes the payment process very convenient without visiting the bank.
- After entering your ten-digit voucher code, enter your area pin code in the next step. Once you enter all the information, recheck everything and click on the “Proceed” option. On updating the page, you can see your placement.
How To Do Self Placement?
The self-placement process is not an automated placement process like the standard CSSPS school placement. You have to select your school from the available school seats in self-placement. You can do the self-placement by following the steps below:
- Visit the official webpage of CSSPS by clicking this link: https://cssps.gov.gh/.
- On the homepage, you will get the “Check Placement Module” option. Click on it to proceed further.
- On the updated page, you need to enter the code of your e-Voucher. If you have purchased the e-Voucher, it must have a code; use it.
- In the next step, enter your index number and proceed.
- Next, you will be redirected to a new page for “Self-placement Module.” According to your aggregate, this page will show you a list of schools. You have to pick one school and the resident’s option, a day scholar or boarding, from the available options.
- In the final step, click to confirm and print changes.
How To Retrieve The Lost e-Voucher?
If you have lost or forgotten the code of your e-Voucher, then you cannot access the placement checker. In such cases, you need to retrieve your e-Voucher. To retrieve your e-Voucher follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link to visit the homepage of the CSSPS website: https://cssps.gov.gh/.
- The link will navigate you to the homepage. Under the welcome message, you can spot the option of “Retrieve e-Voucher,” click on that option to continue.
- You need to enter your index number of BECE along with the last two digits of your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1200000000 and your examination year is 2022, then you should enter 120000000022 in that section. Click on the “Proceed” option, and on the next page, you can access your e-Voucher.