About Stanford Graduate School of Business
The Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) is located in Stanford, California and is a privately owned school. It was established in 1925 by Herbert Hoover with a funding committee. Its mission is to intensify the concept of management and to form ingenious and thoughtful future leaders who can bring revolutionary changes to the world.
They believe in taking risks and that there can be indefinite possibilities. By accepting diverse thoughts and promoting an unconventional mindset, they intend to bring change to the world and transform it into a better one.
Stanford Seed Transformation Program 2022
It is a one-year-long leadership programme for the owners and founders of settled businesses. It is to provide a platform for the CEOs to learn strategizing from experts and also from the faculty of Stanford Graduate School of Business. They are taught to apply their skills and bring innovation to their businesses. The programme helps the leaders to set a path of growth and influence.
The programme offers the following benefits:
- It is available on a part-time basis.
- The programme hosts up to 1000 leaders that increases the network.
- The programme is also available online if the candidate is not able to attend personally due to health circumstances.
- A defined number of scholarships are available for small marketers, entrepreneurs of social sectors and women leaders where they will be funded for the travel and other costs. The candidate will be awarded the scholarship after passing through the interview stage.
- Leaders belonging to countries in post-conflict situations, underrepresented markets, and women leaders, will be prioritized. The wards also depend on the economic condition of the company and travel costs.
Who can apply?
The mentioned eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidate to participate in the programme.
- The applicant must be a founder or CEO of a settled industry or a social venture with the motive of profit.
- The company must be registered in Sub-Saharan Africa or South Asia and must generate revenue between $300,000 and $15 million annually. The company must have a strong proposal with growth potential.
- The company must be managed by at least three people including the CEO/founder.
- The candidate does not need to have any specific educational qualification for participating in the programme. They do not need to take any exams like GMAT, etc. either.
- The candidate must have English language skills sufficient enough so they can participate in the programme without any language barriers. Since the materials, discussions and lectures will be done in English, the CEO must be able to understand and participate in them. The materials will be customized for French-speaking leaders and their teams. There is no need for any exam like TOEFL or IELTS.
- If the company is owned by two people, both the founders are required to attend the programme.
How can I apply?
The application has to be submitted online and it is available on the official page of the Stanford Seed Transformation Program.
Click here to reach the application form.
To apply for the scholarship, you have to pass through the initial application phase. It will require submitting financial statements as well as recorded interviews.
The application form requires details about the CEO/founder as well as information about the company. A personal statement needs to be submitted along with the application.
The application will be closed on 1 June 2022. All the candidates must complete the application process before the deadline to avoid rejection.
If the interested candidates have any queries they can send them via email at: