Microsoft for Startups is a globally established programme that is led by experts in the business industry and startup veterans. The purpose of the programme is to give new founders the needed resources and guidance so they can reach the next step. The programme also comes with additional technical guidance and free access to powerful tools of productivity.
VivaTech is a global meet event for startups and future leaders. The rendezvous aims to bring talents and the brightest minds from around the world to give recognition to them. It is to celebrate the revolution these minds will bring and to discover the future possibilities for them.
VivaTech Microsoft for Startups Programme
In order to provide freshers and founders funds for their start-up journey, industrial experts and startup veterans from around the world have set up this programme. It’s not only the funds but guidance in any form is provided to the candidates that includes access to Microsoft cloud, Github and mentorship when needed. The programme offers customized resources according to the candidate’s idea.
The programme offers the following benefits:
- Free access to exclusive and powerful tools for development and productivity for example Github, and Microsoft 365.
- Personalized guidance from experts of business and technology.
- Free credits of up to $150000 in Azure can be won.
- Offers suitable for startups from Microsoft.
- Unpaid access to the onsite event of VivaTech.
The programme is dedicated to recognizing potential startups and leaders and to give them a platform to present their innovations.
Who can apply?
There is a certain criterion for the VivaTech Microsoft for Startups programme which must be satisfied if you want to participate in the programme.
- You must be involved in developing a product that is software-based and it must be a key component of your startup or business. The software must be purchased rather than licensed.
- The headquarters of your startup must be located within the countries covered by Azure global infrastructure.
- Your startup must not have received an amount of any more than $10000 in Azure before.
- Your startup must or have gone through a round of series D or later funding.
- Your startup must be owned privately and must not belong to any of the following sectors:
- Bitcoin or crypto mining
- Dev shop
- Government entity
- Educational institution
- Personal blog
How can I apply?
Interested candidates can apply via the official website of Viva Technology. Click here to apply online. You must log in/signup through the portal first before applying.
The challenge started on 29th March and will be closing on 25 May 2022.
The application results will be announced on June 1, 2022, and the programme will commence from June 15, 2022, to June 18, 2022.
You can visit the official website for further details about the VivaTech Microsoft for Startups programme.